YouTube Master Tyler posted a link to Sonny & Cher singing "It's Gonna Rain" -- consider that this was going to be their first single if Ahmet Ertegun had won the first-single fight with Sonny. This video brings up these thoughts:
- It’s interesting to me that Sonny would write a song like this living in a city where it never rains.
- Sonny is terrible at lip syncing, worse than Britney.
- This is the only part of the movie Wild on the Beach you ever need see.
- You wouldn’t break a sweat dancing like Sonny & Cher. It’s a dance that says I’m groovy yet bored.
- That woman dancing in her chair – too funny. I’m gonna try that out the next time I hit the clubs. Because I like dancing. But not as much as I like sitting.
I found these other links under related links. I wasn’t sure what they all had in common at first and then it occurred to me: they’re all weather-related Cher songs.