...to get us through the night.
This was a link-tastic week.
- An article reminiscing on pop duo dolls: http://www.bendweekly.com/news/9060.html
- Comments about singers who act: http://www.nyjournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070817/ENTERTAINMENT/708170311
- A champion figure skater talks about skating history including Cher's birthday roller skating party that started a late 70s roller craze: http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyreview/localnews/ci_6647608
- An article about Cher fan Richard DeDomenico's historical house accented with Cher decor; and yet so tastefully done you almost miss it: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07230/810090-30.stm
- Article on Cape Cod celebrity impressionist and sidebar on the difficulties of becoming Cher: http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070818/LIFE/708180301
- Article on Frank Oz, mentioning his difficulties with some stars including Cher:
- Article on makeup artist Leonard Engelman and his stories about working on Moonstruck: