Last week I joked about running an underground Cher fan club. But I've come to realize I am not a person who would ever do this.
- I am antisocial and the last person on earth who should be running a social club. I recently told my therapist that if I could get away with it, I would be one of those creepy persons who never left their house and had food delivered once a week. I’d only come out for my periodic garage sales which I would have in order that I wouldn’t end up in a Collier’s Mansion. I may be antisocial, but I hate clutter.
- It would leave me no time for Getting a Life. Time consuming.
- It's a muddy and thankless job and attracts fan-freaks like a mad-magnet.
- It would step on somebody's sensitive toes. Cher fans and their competing turf wars depress me.
- If you want a snarky Cher newsletter, hit File on your browser menu and click "Print"