- Clean the whole house before my mom gets here.
- Publish my Meet the Family booklets for the reunion. We Q&A’d over a hundred family members, many who lived through the dust bowl in Roy, New Mexico.
- Produce and purchase other materials for our gift bags, raffles and pinics.
- Shop for accessories for my kilt outfit. As a descendent of the Stewart family, this year I bought a kilt to wear at our banquet dinner. I need stockings, shoes, bedazzles…
- Get my hair and paws did.
Anyway, you can still connect with me on Twitter to get more urgent postings on urgent Cher happenings. I always slap something up there if amazing stories come out before I get a chance to blog, like the following happy news this week:
Cher will be on the July 27 issue of Love Magazine, a biannual fashion magazine!
Other fashion news